- ProductionPlanningProcessEngineer 生产计划及工艺工程师
- Mechanical Engineer, Winder 机械工程师，复卷机
- Automation Engineer Finishing 自动化服务工程师，完成部
- Mechanical Service manager, MFB 机械服务经理，浆线优化
- Service Technician, Coating 服务技师，喷涂
- Product Engineer, CSE 客户服务产品工程师，备品备件（浆厂背景）
- Purchasing Development Engineer 采购发展工程师
- Hydraulic Engineer 液压工程师
- Electrical Engineer 电气工程师
- Inspector 检验员
- Packaging Worker 包装工
- Seamer 插接工
- Seaming Technician 插接维修工
1. Production Cost Controller
2. Maintenance Audit Manager
3. Service Engineer, Grinding and Coating
4. Product Manager, Coater Creping Blade
5. ProductMechanical designing Engineer, ROL 产品机械设计工程师，辊子维修 （无锡）
Production Cost Controller
- Make budget for each coming capital project (Estimated hours in Production workshop) via close cooperation with DCD Dept;
- Provide missing costs (production hours) for each capital project on a monthly basis;
- Follow up actual costs (production hours) of each capital project and analyze the deviations from the budgets;
- Make action proposals in response to project cost overruns;
- Participate in department overhead budgeting and monthly overhead follow-up;
- Analyze actual production material consumption compared with BOM;
- Collect and analyze statistics of productivity and machine utilization;
- Monthly KPIs for production hours analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor degree or above with mechanical engineering or finance background;
- Has knowledge of manufacture, having production management experience will be a plus.
Maintenance Audit Manager
- Overall responsibility of maintenance audits includes conducting in the pulp and paper mills;
- Analyzing customer’s operational and technical data and creating audit reports;
- Benchmarking customer mills as part of the audit;
- Development and standardization of preventive maintenance processes, the service products together with other Service BU areas;
- Development and standardization of maintenance audits process, the templates for major and minor shuts;
- Creating development plans for customers in order to improve their production line efficiencies and cost efficiencies;
- Familiar with modern maintenance strategies and development methods.
Service Engineer, Grinding and Coating
- Organizer and Supervisor of on-site grinding coating, and partly support workshop grindingcoating service if needed.
- Equipment/tools maintenance with team member to keep them in good conditions, take care of spare parts and consumable of grinding coating machine. Report machine break and preventative to database.
- Follow and control grindingcoating process, report quality case and make related correction and preventative actions.
- Follow and control HSE regulation, report safety observation, near miss, safety case and make related preventative actions according.
- Prepare and maintenance raw material in BaaN system and real life.
- Meeting with customer for mill site service preparation.
- Matrix support field service team work include preparation, on-site service.
- Over 5 year grinding coating experience, skillful grinding coating equipment operation process and HSE knowledge;
- Good written and oral English.
Product Manager, Coater Blade and Creping Blade
- Product management for coater blade about market, customer, competitor and product development.
- Visiting customer to promote products, technical and commercial negotiation; collecting feedback for improving our products and processes.
- Technical support to region sales and product sales in coaterblade.
- Support global product management in RD, internal communication with global product specialist and technology manager.
- Manage the product portfolio and reference management.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 3~5 years of production experience in coating machine in paper mill.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills and good computer skills.
- Communicate well in both English and Chinese, spoken and writtenskills.
- Willing to travel.
- Technical support for roll maintenance in China both production and sales;
- Engineering design/drawing work for roll maintenance needed;
- Responsible for all process of roll modernization project from pre-investigation on site, engineering, production, after sales etc.
- Release drawing BOM structure in PDM on time for spreader roll;
- Report and analyze PM% of roll maintenance project monthly and recommend solution action;
- Assistant outside sales through customers communication or visit;
- Provide guidance and supervision to work shop as needed.
- 3-5 years working experience in paper and pulp industry or related mechanical area
- Service and sale minded;
- Good English level and strong communication skills.